If I get cosmetic knock knee surgery (yes I know the risks involved), do I get a say in the alignment? E.g. Slight varus from neutral position.

Knock Knees. Genu Valgum (Knock Knees) is not something that necessarily requires surgery. In fact, there are several different levels the problem may be coming from (Hip, Knees, Ankles). This problem may not require surgery and may even be corrected by something as simple as orthotic use in your shoes. There is a high risk for this type of surgery, and a thorough evaluation is necessary prior to surgery.