Pain on left side hip from front and back of leg travels to foot hard to walk very painful if sciatica is it bound to get hip pain and on both legs?

Rarely. usually sciatica stays on one side, occasionally can affect both sides, but if I were you, I would see a specialist, perhaps a urologist to determine the cause of your sciatica. That will give you a better answer as to what is going to happen.
See Osteopath. Actually, there are numerous reasons you could be having this pain: lumbar/pelvic dysfunction, to herniated disc, ligament laxity or neural irritation/inflammation.Since you live in Australia & have access to osteopaths, I strongly suggest osteopathic evaluation.In my practice, these pains often have mechanical origin & can be fixed via manipulation.Unchecked, the pain can indeed become bilateral.