My left arm falls asleep constantly. Inside of arm tingles from arm pit to finger tips.?

Needs workup. You may require neck films & possibly an electrical study of the left arm to localize the problem & see if a nerve is being pinched of some sort...certainly sounds possible from your symptoms. If you'd like to cover this a bit more in a 1-1 consult setting here on HealthTap then, I'm happy to help you if you'd write to me at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi.
Be seen. The cause of your symptoms may be related to a nerve or a nerve bundle - you should be evaluated to determine localization, and potential imaging and electrodiagnostic workup.
Correlations. Could be due to nerve compression, and might consider location from brachial plexus, down at elbow, perhaps at wrist. An EMG test can find the location.