Is it ok if i bleach my outer labia and thighs? due to yeast infections my skin down there has become almost black n want to make it same as my legs

Dr. Myrtle Oates

In brief: Absolutely!!!!

Hi Aleena, It is absolutely ok to use skin lighteners to even out the discoloration of skin tones that yeast infections cause.
What is more important is to treat the infection and decrease the inflammation. If this has been a long standing problem then I would suggest that you consult your physician for a work up of diabetes or other things that can show up as skin discoloration.

In brief: Absolutely!!!!

Dr. Myrtle Oates
Dr. Myrtle Oates