I am not on birth control. The condom slipped off last night and was inside my vagina. He had not came, pulled condom out. Need plan b?

Gamble. If you want to be sure you are not pregnant then Plan B is a good choice. If you want to be pregnant then doing nothing is reasonable.
Risk. Even if he had not ejaculated, there may have been release of pre-ejaculate. Sometimes pre-ejaculate still contains viable sperm. Thus, there is still some level of risk. Plan B One-Step is up to 89 % effective when taken within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. It can reduce chance of pregnancy by up to 95% if used within 24 hours. .