Had the flu in December which turned to bronchitis. Treated for bronchitis but still have lingering cough. How can I get rid of the cough?

Time and Rx? When was the last time you had a follow up appointment with your doctor?Have they given you cough suppressants like benzonatate (Tessalon) that you can take with OTC guaifenesin which works well for a lot of people and is non-sedating.If it's so bad you can't work or function well or sleep there's the possibility of codeine at night but that's a discussion for your doc.Time is the ultimate factor.