I brush and floss everyday and still have bad breath I pass gas a lot can it be that or bad gas in stomach I'm 240 pounds what to do is there OTC pill?

In brief: Gastroenterologist

It would benefit you to be examined by a specialist in this area.
Your diet may be contributing considerbly to your halitosis, especially if rich in flatulogenic foods. In addition, if you have cavities or calculus stuck to your teeth, all the brushing, flossing, and mouthwash won't help. See a dentist for an oral evaluation. All the best....

In brief: Gastroenterologist

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Kevin Nail
When did you last have a dental exam. The bad breathe can be attributed to the foods you eat, poor oral hygiene, dental caries, or periodontal/gum disease
Dr. Vicken Poochikian