Can you have Pelvic inflammatory disease without chlamydia or Gonorreah? I have PID SX but clear swabs

Of course. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia are just 2 or the organisms that cause PID, I think that you were wise to rule these out if you are having symptoms. Just remember that you can have pelvic symptoms that mimic PID without an infection at all. Ovarian cysts can leak, rupture or twist. Endometriosis can cause great pain and scar tissue and on and on. Consult a physician to make an accurate diagnosis.