Am 60 & stood for long time 1 day. Now feet have cold, tingly, bluish black soles, feel like am walking on fluid cushion. Elevate not helped. Advice?

Dr. Lee Stein
Podiatry

In brief: Dis colored feet/

The bluish blackish discoloration is a concern.
It's hard to say without evaluating you, but to be safe a visit to the ER would not hurt. If you have black discoloration of skin that can mean tissue compromise. You may have something also going on with your nerves causing the abnormal sensation of walking on a cushion. Sometimes I see problems that are vascular in combination with nerve problems.

In brief: Dis colored feet/

Dr. Lee Stein
Dr. Lee Stein