Pain in abdomen right side& side Heavy in chest & burning feeling in back Nausaa & vomiting Is this from gallbladder?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Don't mess around

with those symptoms, I would get it checked out right away including chest X-rays and electocardiogram.

In brief: Don't mess around

Dr. Cynthia Archer

In brief: Without more info.

It's not possible to say.
This could just as easily be pancreatitis, or any number of other possible explanations. If you have severe pain, aren't keeping fluids down, have a fever, or difficulty breathing you need to seek emergency care. In fact, chest heaviness is a concerning symptom that might be best evaluated now. Call your regular MDs on call service or just get checked in the ER.

In brief: Without more info.

It's not possible to say.
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery