Could taking probiotics help get rid of bacterial vaginitis?? Cleocin (clindamycin phosphate) is helping but I'm almost done with it and still have symptoms

See below. Bv is a synergistic infection involving gardnerella and a number of other, anaerobic bacteria. It is treated with Metronidazole oral or intravaginal. Tinidazole and Clindamycin are alternatives. Oral and intravaginal probiotics containing lactobacilli can help. Recurrent disease is related to colonization of your sex partner, inconsistant condom use and is halved with estrogen contraceptives.