But I think.I took it to early and what does it mean by all the signs of pregnancy and it doesn't show but you hcve the breast growing and nausea etc?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Please see below.
If you feel that you're having pregnancy symptoms but a home pregnancy test was negative, please see your doctor. Your doctor can examine you for signs of pregnancy and may order a pregnancy blood test, which is more sensitive than the home pregnancy test.
If it's normal, too, your doctor can evaluate you for other causes.

In brief: Please see below.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
7 comments
Dr. Cindy Juster
You're welcome. If you are unsure, take a pregnancy test again at home, or see your doctor for evaluation.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Some women have irregular bleeding while pregnant, especially early in pregnancy, so it doesn't predict either way. Good luck tomorrow!
Dr. Arnon Rubin