Age 43, female, have recently noticed a new pain in my chest that feels like a stinging sensation. I also feel pain in my left arm from time to time that is similar to the sciatic nerve pain in my leg. I dont think the two are related. The pain just feels

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Nondiagnostic

More information is needed to make a diagnosis.
A nerve entrapment in the neck may be the problem. It is best to have your physician take a history and perform an examination in order to make a diagnosis. Any appropriate tests will be ordered.

In brief: Nondiagnostic

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Chest pain/left arm

I would advise ER evaluation since cardiac symptoms in women can be atypical- take no chances- get examined at your local ER

In brief: Chest pain/left arm

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham