How do I get lice and dandruff?

From others & self. Lice are a parasitic insects that are easily shared. Head lice are frequently seen in children. http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/lice/ dandruff is dry scalp skin.
Lice don't= dandruff. Treatment of lice requires accurate identification of nits & / or lice. A pediculicide is usually used. There are over the counter products like nix (permethrin) or rid or prescription medications like lindane or malathion. You work carefully through the hair and remove the individual nits. You can purchase a special lice nit comb to aid you. Check for nits & remove as seen over the next 7 to 10 days. If >>.