I heart wallnut oil reduces cholestral levels as it has omega 3 contents useful in. Lowering. Should we have a tea spoon of oil daily in meal?

Omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids are good for lowering triglycerides and not for cholesterol. U may want to use fish oil or flaxseed oil to lower triglycerides which is better and cheaper. If u want to lower cholesterol u may want to use canola oil or olive oil, reduce saturated fats and use statins.Please check with u r md.
Probably not. A recent study published in the new england journal of medicine showed that people on a "mediterranean diet" lowered their risk by 30% of major cardiovascular event. This diet was a mediterranean diet supplemented with olive oil and mixed nuts. I would avoid just adding the oil why not eat the nuts. In this diet the nuts were used as snack and not part of the meal.