My feet hurt when I walk and I never stand or walk?

Dr. Lauren Elson
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Good foot evaluation

The problem with foot pain is that when your feet hurt, it causes you to avoid activity, leading to whole body deconditioning.
This can have consequences for your overall health. First, check in with your primary care doctor to make sure that there is not a systemic problem. A podiatrist can make specific recommendations for foot wear and treatments.

In brief: Good foot evaluation

Dr. Lauren Elson
Dr. Lauren Elson
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry

In brief: More Information

Without more detailed information, it is hard to give any suggestions.
The feet are very complex and there are a multitude of reasons people experience pain when they walk or stand. Check with a specialist near you that can give you a full and thorough examination.

In brief: More Information

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel