I had unprotected sex before 1 week, then I had another after 3 days frm the last one, next day I took ella (ulipristal acetate) one, I saw black spots after 2 days?

Could be normal. Menses or side effect of the pill. Follow up with your gyn for any concerns!
Emergency BC. Anyone having intercourse without birth control or condoms may get pregnant. If intercourse was within 72 hours you consider taking plan b. Ella (ulipristal acetate) is another brand that can be used up to 5 days after unprotected intercourse. Plan b is a high dose of birth control to disrupt the hormonal patterns to delay or prevent ovulation. Abnormal bleeding after is common. Check preg test in 10 days.