What is best to maintain good bladder health to prevent recurring uti?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Work up first
If you are prone to uti's, then you may need to have a good work up to rule out any anatomical problems that predispose you to having one.
If that's rule out and you are sexually active, make sure you void after sex. Also, you want to keep yourself hydrated, so your urine will be less concentrated and therefore will not be retained in the bladder for very long. Using acid rich juices may help.

In brief: Work up first
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: My previous answers
Drink plenty of water and urinate 3 hourly.
Do not smoke. Avoid bubble bath + shower rather than bathe. Don't wear thongs. Empty bladder after sex. Have a good diet and exercise regularly.

In brief: My previous answers
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham