What is wrong with me I get so in raged to point I don't remember what happened the littlest things send me spinning out of control. Loss temper fast?

See psychiatrist. You need to see a psychiatrist for an appropriate evaluation and diagnosis, as well as a history to see if there is any exposure (such as, say, drug use, or anabolic steroids) that would lead to such behavior.