I was in fibrosis of hep c 15mnts ago I throwup coffeeground like subtance is it related?

Dr. Alan Stein
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

You probably have cirrhosis with esophageal varices, or an ulcer. Best to get medical evaluation immediately.

Dr. Alan Stein
Dr. Alan Stein
Dr. Ester Kwok

In brief: Could be

A person w/ liver cirrhosis due to hep c may have esophageal varices (swollen blood vessels in the food tube) and may throw up coffee grounds, indicating a bleed in the esophagus.
See your doc. You may need an endoscopy and medication to decrease portal hypertension (pressure going through your liver).

In brief: Could be

Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Keegan Duchicela