I have bumps sometimes very painful on my outer labia. One doc told me it's just lots of blackheads down there & another said genital warts. Help plz?

In brief: Not a podiatry ?
Direct this to your family doctor.

In brief: Not a podiatry ?
Direct this to your family doctor.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Testing
I am not sure if those who told actually looked at your bumps.
If that was just an assumption without actual exam, you must have one. Herpes will normally present with painful blister like lesions. If fresh, the fluid inside can be taken for culture and the diagnosis of herpes can be verified. Blackheads can be "squeezed out" and therefore diagnosed on the spot.

In brief: Testing
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Sample the lesion
A discrepancy of this order is settled by taking a biopsy.
Any distress cause by the procedure would be great improvement in your current status as a patient with no diagnosis.

In brief: Sample the lesion
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez