I have to pee often but when I take a pregnancy test it comes back as negative and I am on the implanon?

David Miller

In brief: Lots of stuff

There are a variety of things that can cause one to urinate frequently including a urinary tract infection, drinking lots of water, type ii diabetes, and many others.
If you are having any burning with urination, that makes UTI more likely. If you are eating a lot and losing weight, that suggests diabetes. This is definitely something to get checked out with your doc.

In brief: Lots of stuff

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
David Miller
It sure might. If you are also thirsty all the time then you could have diabetes insipidus from your car wreck. This ups the ante. You should definitely see your doc ASAP.
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Possible UTI

Some pharmacies have UTI test strips, otherwise suggest you see your dr. Or nurse practitioner because you may well have a uti.

In brief: Possible UTI

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Adam Levy