My serum uric acid level 7.1mg/dl. I have uneasyness in index fingers. Doctor says it is gout. Can this b cured with strict veg diet and morning walk

Skeptical. Your ua level is elevated, but your symptoms are not entirely suggestive of gout. Anyway, it is reasonable to pursue a gout diet. Avoid: red meat and seafood beer and hard liquor foods / drinks with high-fructose corn syrup instead eat: low-fat dairy products, whole grains and vegetables.
Uric acid rx. Yes -Take in tart cherry juice and tart cherries, 20/day. Add Lemon extract 4 tblspns / day. And avoid alcohol, animal fats, organ meats, anchovies, sardines, tuna, salmon, and shellfish. Limit other meats to 3 oz per day. Avoid high fructose corn syrup containing drinks and foods. Add egg whites, quinoa, soy as protein. Eat lots of citrus fruit and veggies. Drink 3 liters per day. .
Medication. To help lower your uric acid is the main stay of treatment.