Recently I've been in and out of the ER heart palpitations and have had CT dye scan..Xrays..Stress test..All normal...What can be the cause?

Dr. Howard Rubin
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Palpitations

Have you had a monitor that catches the palpitations?

In brief: Palpitations

Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: More tests?

Have you considered an heart monitor to correlate your symptoms with a possible underlying change in heart rhythm? That may be a worthwhile next step.

In brief: More tests?

Dr. Anna Lerner Angeles

In brief: Palpitation

I agree with the other answer .
.One more thing to be aware of is increased bloating and constipation. Often if your small bowel is full and you have increased bloating, that can push up the diaphragm, which can push up against the pericardial sac inducing palpitations.

In brief: Palpitation

I agree with the other answer .
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Palpitation treat

Treatments include not using caffeine, alcohol , street drugs, smoking and other stimulant substances.
Try to learn meditation and other calming techniques, cut out herbal substances, cough and cold medicines, nutritional supplements, see your doctor to be sure no direct heart problem and for treatment if the basics above don't help.

In brief: Palpitation treat

Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Palpitations

Well, you have palpitations -- it is arrhythmia, and you need to see a cardiologist who will help you find the right treatment and management -.

In brief: Palpitations

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine