I've never had problems with my boyfriend while having sex. Now it seems to burn when he ejaculates. What could be wrong?

Sexual tract infect. If you are having unprotected intercourse either you or your boyfriend can have an infection. You need to see a gynecologist and he needs to see a gp or a urologist for evaluation. Try a condom in the meantime if burning continues it is probably something within your system.