2 months with out period. Several neg tests but pregnant symptoms could my bc pills or ovarian cyst be the cause to missed period?

Both could cause it. Many women on bc pills for an extended period of time stop having menstrual flow due to the suppression of the endometrial build up. So even though taking your bc pills correctly, there is no bleeding seen due to the lack of a thick lining to shed. Not to fear. A cyst can cause a similar problem if it is producing suppressive amounts of hormone. If pelvic pain or swelling, see your physician.