My boyfriends condom broke last time we had sex and I took Plan B right after because im really scared and I don't know what to do now please help ?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Nothing more to do

Assuming you took the Plan B as directed and appropriately, there is nothing more that needs to be done from a pregnancy prevention standpoint.
Need to wait until your next period. However, you should also be aware of possible std symptoms of discharge, pain, fever, etc. As a broken condom can allow for std transmission. See your doctor if you notice these symptoms, or do not get your period.

In brief: Nothing more to do

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Adam Levy