I read that multifocal pvcs are usually in a diseased heart. But my dr is not worries about mine. Should i be concerned? Can ablation be performed?

Dr. Diana Metzger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Doubtful

Pvcs can be normal, or marker for more serious disorder. Since they are multifocal, very unlikely to be able to find a location to ablate.
If the heart is structurally normal, no coronary disease, electrolytes normal, and no drug influence, they may be ok as is.

In brief: Doubtful

Dr. Diana Metzger
Dr. Diana Metzger
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Not really

Forget ablation.
You do not need it. Try to maximize your heart health by adequate rest at night. Take walks each day. Stop coffee and tea. Take adequate magnesium (500 mg per day), co- enzyme q-10, fish or flax oil, vitamins c (500 mg), carnitene, and vitamin e. Stress reduction is key, and relaxation training is advised. Cigarette smoking is verboten.

In brief: Not really

Forget ablation.
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine