What can I do to speed up my metabolism?

Exercise. Why are you concerned about your metabolism? If you do not have a thyroid problem, the best way to increase your metabolism is by exercising.
First see your doc. In order to speed up one's metabolism, one first needs to find out the cause of the slow metabolism. One's doctor can evaluate if a person has sleep apnea, hypothyroidism, cushing's or other hormonal abnormalities, anemia, depression, poor eating/exercise/sleeping/living habits, as causes of poor metabolism, by first obtaining a thorough history and physical exam.
Speed metabolism. Weight training builds lean muscle which is metabolically active around the clock, day and night. While some studies suggest that cardiovascular exercise may stimulate the metabolism for as much as 48 hours after the exercise, it may be much less time. Both are best in combination. As well, eating a small healthy meal of lean protein and complex carbs every 2-3 hours speeds the metabolism.