Why did I faint after smoking a cigarette? I drunk some achol like 3 hours before. Did that cause it?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine

In brief: No way to be sure

Cigarettes are a stimulent and can have an adverse effect on you heart- with or without alcohol.
Of course, alcohol does not help the situation. Either way, any loss of conciosness requires a full medical evaluation to rule out serious medical conditions.

In brief: No way to be sure

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Brian Lynch

In brief: Fainting ; smoking

It's very difficult to say the smoking and alcohol might have nothing to do with the thing the nicotine.
A lot of information is missing ;how much did you have to drink etc. , what is your age , other medical conditions, what medications are you on.?

In brief: Fainting ; smoking

Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Adam Smith