Who does it feel sore on the left side of my adams apple? It's been like that for 3 weeks. It felt like that after smoking weed 3 weeks ago.

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Adams Apple
The "adams apple" that you feel is the cartilage of the larynx or voice box.
Pain on the outside can be from inflammation of the thyroid, and pain on the inside from infection, or irritation of the vocal cords, or muscles in the voice box. Smoking marijuana or tobacco will lead to an increased risk for infections. Get checked and treated by your regular doctor.

In brief: Adams Apple
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Brian Lynch
In brief: Mary Jane again
I'm really sorry to say that you really need to be evaluated .
It may or may not have anything to do with the marijuana in my mind and probably has nothing to do with marijuana. Of course does not say that it might not be something serious and completely unrelated to marijuana. Good luck.

In brief: Mary Jane again
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Eric Weisman