Hi...I'm 32 years old i'm 5' 10 and weigh 84 kgs. I recently checked my bp. Turns out my BP was 143 and 101 anything to be concerned about?...

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Definitely
Your BP must be no more than 130 (top) and no more than 80 (bottom).
131-139 is prehypertention as well as 81 to 89. >140/90 is hypertension. Your #s are in the hypertensive range and must be addressed immediately. Losing some weight (initial goal is loss of ~7% of the current weight) will help. Reducing salt intake to less than 2.5 grams/day (1/2 of a teaspoon) will help. If no result in 3 months.

In brief: Definitely
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
I'd go for a medication. Also, doing some bloodwork - checking for diabetes, kidney function/electrolytes would be warranted.
Dr. Howard Rubin
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Hypertension
Yes that is high.
You should have that evaluated and treated to get it below 140/90.

In brief: Hypertension
Yes that is high.
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Howard Rubin
Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Yes,
You are young. Your weight is a little over target (body mass index ~ 26.
5), but that may depends a little on body type (athletic/muscular, a little chubby etc). Your blood pressure is clearly too high and needs to be reassessed and evaluated by your doctor and possibly treated if no other obvious cause for the rise is found.

In brief: Yes,
Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Dr. Olivier Frankenberger
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology