My doctor said I have a UTI but I have not got any pain and im five days late with my period I have tried home pregnancy test but they never work.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Home pregnancy tests

I do not mean to start an argument, but if you are pregnant and a certain amount of time has passed since you became pregnant almost every single home pregnancy product should work to pick up this important fact.
The fda would not allow these tests to be offered if they did not work. Also a doctor would not lie to you if they did testing and your urine had signs of infection.

In brief: Home pregnancy tests

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine