Sometimes I feel pregnant...Like kicking in my stomach I've had 1 child, I get checked and im not is it possible that I could have had a miscarriage?

Marianne DiNapoli

In brief: Unlikely

Typically, a pregnant woman cannot feel her fetus moving until she is 18-20 weeks pregnant.
It is very unlikely you would have been that far along and not noticed you were pregnant and had a miscarriage. The movement inside your abdomen is most likely due to your intestines digesting food.

In brief: Unlikely

Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Aortic pulsation

You may be feeling the pulsation of your abdominal aorta, especially if you're of lean build.

In brief: Aortic pulsation

Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Shontae Buffington