Why do I eat and sleep all day?

Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Probably depression
Depressed people can have a more agitated type of depression where sleep is poor, anxiety is high & appetite poor, or the opposite may occur where they sleep all the time & eating is a compulsion that has nothing to do with appetite (or hunger for that matter).
Obviously there are various combinations of the two. Is sleep and eating an escape or substitute for something missing? See your doctor.

In brief: Probably depression
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: Possible depression
What or describing are typical signs of depression.
I would recommend a healthcare professional evaluation of your mental health as it may help. Also reading on mindfulness is a helpful way to deal with anxiety and depression without medication.

In brief: Possible depression
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Marsha Davis