Can bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) cause blurred vision?

Not common. Although not a common side effect, a search of the adverse event report system shows that there are reports of blurred vision.
Yes! This has been reported. It is not common. Should resolve when off the bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim). You might try artificial tears one drop 3 times a day. If blurred vision gets worse or is concerning (not just a little blurred), i would discontinue and let your doctor know.
Possible. Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) classically causes more GI upset and kidney issues, but there are uncommon reports of it causing blurry vision.