Tsh is 0 048 T4 12 3 on 100 mcg Synthroid (thyroxine) dr decreased my dosage to half is this correct?

Recheck in 6 weeks. Don't forget to have your level rechecked 6 weeks after the change in dose, to insure further changes are needed. Make sure you're receiving brand name synthroid, (thyroxine) not a generic.
Too low a dose. The low TSH means that you need less synthroid, (thyroxine) but if you have been on 100 mcg for a long time, you likely need only a small reduction to 88 mcg. Cutting the dose in half (to 50 mcg) will likely result in your thyroid level coming out low.