I have a persistent pain in the left side of my neck and I can feel at least 3 lymph nodes around my neck. What do you think it may be?

Dr. Karl Haake
Anesthesiology

In brief: See your doctor

It is possible that this is an infection, however it could be something more serious.
It is very important that you see your doctor as soon as possible to figure out what is going on in your neck.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Karl Haake
Dr. Karl Haake
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Time to see your doc

Even though there are other benign reasons for lymph nodes to be swollen, you must go get this situation checked by your doc.
Now!

In brief: Time to see your doc

Now!
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Arthur Heller
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Maybe trouble or not

You need to get seen and examined.
May be an infection, like strep throat, or a dental infection, but could be a more serious issue.

In brief: Maybe trouble or not

You need to get seen and examined.
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Arthur Heller
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology