How should I go about the abc diet? Do not tell me not to do it because I am convinced that I need to.

Ken Starnes
General Practice
In brief: Don't
The "ana boot camp" diet will not provide enough calories to maintain healthy body function.
It is dangerous, and it would be unethical to help anyone with it. In addition, in near starvation conditions your body will fight hard to keep the fat it has stored. The key to a healthier body is a balanced diet of lean protein, fruits, veg and whole grains that you can sustain for the long run.

In brief: Don't
Ken Starnes
Ken Starnes
Answer assisted by Ken Starnes, Medical Student
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
However, if you don't want to hear "no", then do what you please. It may just take hard way to be convinced of what is being predicted.
Dr. Arnon Rubin