I notice small brown spots on very bottom of my feet what causes this and how do start attacting whatever is causing that to occur?

In brief: May need a doctor
If a person gets small brown spots on the bottom of his feet, sometimes they are warts.
Other times they are a fungus. If fungus, twice a day over-the-counter lotrimin (clotrimazole) af for 2-3 weeks may solve the problem. If warts, a primary care doctor or dermatologist will likely have to freeze them off. A visit to the doctor can help get a diagnosis, and see if the spots aren't something else.

In brief: May need a doctor