Can sore nipples and tender breast mean breast cancer or swelling in the breast? No period coming and not pregnant what is it?

Unlikely. It is unlikely however if it persists you should see your doctor for an exam.
Possibly. Unfortunately, I am not going to say unlikely, I have seen patients with sore nipples, itchy breasts, itchy rash on breasts, nipple discharge, tingling sensations in breast, --variations of the above, with / without pain-----go on to have breast cancer. It may not be typical, but earliest detection is a must. A "neg" mammogram and/or ultrasound does not mean you can't have ca. See specialists bx.
Unlikely. Its unlikely to be cancer. But it could be a sign of infection, inflammation or even pregnancy. Suggest you consult your doctor who can examine you and check for pregnancy too.