What is the possible risk/consequence of eating nearly every hour if you only eat nutritional foods, like raw veggies - cooked squash- fruit-tofu..?

Dr. Allen Fein

In brief: Lack of a balanced life

Given all the wonderful things to do in this world, one should not try to eat something every hour. While this kind of behavior is not dangerous, it would certainly interfere with leading a healthy balanced life of work, play, exercise, sleep and eating.
I would be worried about underlying anxierty/control issues if eating every hour would become one of my patient's priorities in life, and want to investigate further into why that patient would even want to try such a thing.

In brief: Lack of a balanced life

Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Allen Fein
Dr. Melissa Young
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Depends on volume

Even nutritious foods have calories.
So depending on serving size, eating every hour can be good or excessive. You also want to make sure you are getting a good variety of food. Eating too much of one particular food can cause vitamin excess, too.

In brief: Depends on volume

Even nutritious foods have calories.
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Melissa Young
Dr. Adam Smith