I've been teething to get pregnant for almost three years now, and i'm guessing my weight its the issue. What its the best way to get weight off?

In brief: Time for consult

If it is 3 years it is time for you and your partner to consult a fertility center and both be tested.
There are many issues that can interfere with fertility and many heavy people get pregnant every day.Assuming this is your problem could delay a chance to discover the real issue.

In brief: Time for consult

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry

In brief: Please rephrase?

Don't want to make an assumption that "teething to get pregnant" isn't what you wanted to say!

In brief: Please rephrase?

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Adam Levy