Can you tell me about the new uv light treatment did you take it home for psoriasis?

Narrow band uvb. Narrow band uvb can be done at home for protozoa.Units will cost at least 1, ooo for a 6 foot unit and more if it folds. Treatments are several times a week with increasing exposure. Units requires prescription and the time exposures planned by your dermatologist. See national biologic, for available models.Expect 20 treatments for clearing with2-3 sessions per week for maintenance.
UVB + Psoriasis. Treating psoriasis with a uvb light unit at home is an economical and convenient choice for many people. Like phototherapy in a clinic, it requires a consistent treatment schedule. Individuals are treated initially at a medical facility and then begin using a light unit at home. It is critical when doing phototherapy at home to follow a doctor's instructions and continue with regular check-ups.