Ever heard of acid reflux meds to help asthma in adults?

Yes. There are cases of acid reflux in children that trigger asthmatic symptoms. In these cases treating the reflux often improves the asthma. This may also be true in adults. Chack with your pcp.
Well known trigger. Acid reflux is a well known trigger for asthma and when uncontrolled can definitely worsen your symptoms. You need to control the acid reflux to help reduce your asthma symptoms and irritation ... There are many ways to reduce reflux, including diet, life style modifications and medications.
No. Asthma is a different disease requiring different meds directed towards the lung vs reflux disease.