Burning sensation after i eat and drink alcohol. From my past history as you can see anything related? I get a lot of acid reflux t

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: GERD

Don't see any past history, but drinking alcohol and acid reflux are words that do not belong in the same sentence.
Alcohol lowers the pressure of the lower esophageal sphincter and clearly makes gerd worse! reccurrence of sx after alcohol suggests a rather chronic irritative process. Cut out alcohol. Use omepraole once daily for about two weeks and see if you can dodge symptoms recurrence.

In brief: GERD

Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher