I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. But he did not ejaculate in me. I missed my period by 4 days can I be pregnant?

Yes. Sperm is released during intercourse and in pre- ejaculate. Not just the final ejaculation. Withdrawl method of birth control has a very high failure rate. Would be best if you take a test. If negative and still no cycle- then you should see your doctor.
Yes. This is fairly common. There are sperms in the fluid before ejaculation. Good luck to you both -- if you must make a decision, remember that it is entirely yours, and think carefully.