I recently got my wisdom teeth pulled. I ammunition also on antidepressants on top of antibiotics and pain killers. I have blood in my stool. Help?

See your doctor. Regardless of the cause, you should always see your doctor when there is blood in your stool. It is possible that the medications you are taking have caused a colitis or hemorrhoid flare. However, given the prevalence of colon polyps / cancer in our country, a colonoscopy is warranted if not recently performed.
Contact Rx doctor. If this is sudden onset and not a chronic type issue, you need to contact the person that prescribed you the recent rx medications and tell them what is happening. If you have rectal bleeding in the past, you may need to also contact care provider you saw for it at that time, as well.