My testosterone levels feel low or is it depression?

1, 2 or both. The link between low testosterone levels and depression has been reported numberous times in the literature. You should see your M.D. And ask to be evaluated for both.
Can be both. Good question. Low testosterone levels can mimic signs and symptoms of depression. By asking the right questions, a doctor can determine if due to depression or to low testosterone level; check levels in your blood is suspected.
May be depression. How can you feel your testosterone level? Perhaps you mean you have low libido. That could be a sign of depression. Consult y our physician for proper evaluation and treatment.