I have cold?

Cold. Tips: sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). Get strep test/culture if very sore. Congestion – saline nose drops or netti pot. For anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup. Hydrate- lots of water/clear broth/ add honey & a small amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea.. Fever/ pain – Acetaminophen / nsaid’s rest!
Rest and fluids. The more rest and fluids you can get will help you get over this more quickly. Try some nasal saline spray as well to help relieve some of your symptoms.